Flying Trainer Hansa-NG Flying Trainer Hansa NG
Recently India's first indigenous 'Flying Trainer' Hansa-NG has successfully completed sea level trials in Puducherry from February 19 to March 5, 2022.
- This CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratory (CSIR-NAL) has been developed by.
- Established in the year 1959 Council of Scientific and Industrial Research The National Aerospace Laboratory (NAL), a constituent of CSIR, is the only government aerospace R&D laboratory in the country's civilian sector.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the largest Research and Development (R&D) organization in India.
Features of Hansa-ng
- 'Hansa-ng' is one of the most advanced flight instructors.
- 'Hansa-NG', an improved version of 'Hansa', made its first flight in the year 1993, and was certified in the year 2000.
- Center in 2018 Hansa-NG and Glass Cockpit with NAL Retro-modified HANSA-3 Aircraft approved and certified by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation and Aero-India 2019 The aircraft was demonstrated in
- This Rotax Digital Control Engine in India which is operated by Flying Clubs Designed to meet the requirement of trainer aircraft by
- It is an ideal aircraft for Commercial Pilot Licensing (CPL) due to its low cost and low fuel consumption.