All Current Affairs Quiz published in Hindi on '25 January 2022 Current Affairs Ka Sabal Aur Jabab' related to India and Abroad will be helpful for upcoming SSC, UPSC, Bank, Railway, Clerk, PO Exams, Current Affairs 25th If you have any question about January 2022, please reach to us through comment.
25 January 2022 Current affairs Feather Question And Answer – Current Affairs 25th January 2022 in Hindi
1. In From What Bollywood Actress To Washington DC South Asian Film festival 2021 In International Association off working Woman Award From honored Did Gone Is?
A. Sushmita Sen
B. Lara Dutta
C. Renee Sen
D. Amrita Rao
Answer: Sushmita Sen
Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen has recently been honored with the International Association of Working Women Award at the Washington DC South Asian Film Festival 2021 for her show "Aarya 2". The award is awarded for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a TV Series.
2. Prime Narendra Modi 5 February To What City In Ramanujacharya Of 216 foot Of Sculpture Of Inauguration do?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate a 216-feet statue of Ramanujacharya in Hyderabad city on February 5. Sri Ramanujacharya was an 11th century saint and revolutionary social reformer. The statue is located in a 45-acre campus in Shamshabad, on the outskirts of Hyderabad in Telangana. This idol has been made at a cost of Rs 1,000 crore.
3. Low In From What shuttler players has Lucknow In Syed Modi international Tournament In Woman Solo Of title won Is?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. PV Sindhu
C. Carolina Marine
D. Tai Tzu Ying
Answer: PV Sindhu
Indian shuttler PV Sindhu recently won the women's singles title by defeating Indian Malvika Bansod 21-13 21-16 in the Syed Modi International tournament in Lucknow. PV Sindhu has won her second Syed Modi title after 2017. The tournament was held at Babu Banarasi Das Indoor Stadium in Uttar Pradesh.
4. Recent hee In What Country Of East Chieftain Minister Shinzo abe To Netaji Prize 2022 From honored Did Gone Is?
A. Saudi Arabia
B. Sri Lanka
Former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe has recently been awarded the Netaji Award 2022 by the Consul General of Japan Nakamura Yutaka in Kolkata by the Netaji Research Bureau. Japanese Ambassador to India Satoshi Suzuki addressed the event online from New Delhi.
5. Indian Woman cricketer Commemoration Mandhana To Ours career In Who C Times ICC women cricketer off The Year Chosen Gone Is?
A. for the first time
B. second time
C. third time
D. Fourth time
Answer: Second time
Indian women's cricketer Smriti Mandhana has recently been voted ICC Women's Cricketer of the Year for the second time. He had earlier received this honor in 2018 as well. However, she was up against Tammy Beaumont of England, Lizelle Lee of South Africa and Gabby Lewis of Ireland. Leaving all this behind, he has won the award.
6. Himachal State And What State Government has Yamunanagar district Of Etcetera badri In One dam make Of for One agreement Feather Signature Did Is?
A. Government of Kerala
B. Government of Gujarat
C. Government of Maharashtra
D. Haryana Government
Answer: Haryana Government
The Haryana government and the Himachal Pradesh government have recently signed an agreement to build a dam at Adi Badri in Yamunanagar district. This dam will rejuvenate the mythical Saraswati river. The total cost of this project is Rs 215.33 crore.
7. Center Government has Condition hee In What State Mangaluru Of Ganjimat In One plastic park make Of approval Give Gave Is?
The central government has recently approved the setting up of a plastic park at Ganjimat in the Karnataka state of Mangaluru. Which will be made for Rs 62.77 crore. This park will be built in the land of Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board. To implement this project, KIADB will create a special purpose vehicle within its ambit.
8. India has Condition hee In What State In become ,Living root bridge, Of for UNESCO Of World Heritage Tags Of Demand Of Is?
D. Arunachal Pradesh
India has recently sought UNESCO World Heritage tag for the suspension bridge "Living Root Bridge" built over small streams in Meghalaya. They are made using the roots of living plants. These root bridges are common in Meghalaya. These bridges are locally called Jingjiang Zari.
9. Low In From What Center ruled State In jerry hamlet To Center ruled State Of First ,Milk Village, declared Did Gone Is?
D. Jammu and Kashmir
Jerry Hamlet in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir has recently been declared as the first "Milk Village" of the Union Territory. And 57 more dairy farms have been approved under the Integrated Dairy Development Plan for Hamlet. There are 73 individual dairy units in this village with 370 cows.
10. Panama jungle In investigator Went Rain Frog Of One New species Of Name Whose Name Feather kept Gone Is?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Greta Thunberg
C. Smriti Irani
D. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Answer: Greta Thunberg
A new species of rain frog discovered in the Panama jungle has recently been named after Greta Thunberg. This species has been named Pristimantis Gretthunberge, or popularly known as Greta Thunberg's Rainfrog. This frog was originally discovered in 2012.
Read More Static GK, Gk Quiz and Daily Current affairs: