Top 10 Important Current Affairs 31 July 2022 (31 July 2022 General Knowledge)
31 July 2022 General Knowledge questions and answers (Top 10 Important Current Affairs 31 July 2022) were published in Hindi. All Latest 31 July 2022 Current Affairs Quiz can be helpful for upcoming SSC, UPSC, Bank, Railway, Clerk, PO exams.
1. Which of the following state government has announced to open only women-run cooperative bank named “Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi”?
Government of Rajasthan
Ans. Government of Rajasthan The Government of Rajasthan has recently signed an MoU with the Stree Nidhi Credit Co-operative Federation of the Government of Telangana to open a women-only cooperative bank called “Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi”.
2. In which of these countries has the 22nd Commonwealth Games started?
Ans. Britain The 22nd Commonwealth Games have started in Birmingham, UK with a wonderful display of rich cultural heritage and inclusivity. In which the players will now try to prove themselves to be the top of each other. Prince Charles announces the official start of the Commonwealth Games.
3. England's Leicester Cricket Ground is named after which Indian cricketer?
Ans. Sunil Gavaskar –
England's Leicester Cricket Ground is named after Sunil Gavaskar. Leicester Cricket Ground, which is owned by Bharat Sports and Cricket Club.
4. According to the ACC, in which country will the Asia Cup 2022 be played instead of Sri Lanka?
Ans. UAE According to the Asian Cricket Council (ACC), the Asia Cup 2022 will be played in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) instead of Sri Lanka. However, due to the economic crisis in the island nation, the tournament has been moved to the United Arab Emirates.
5. Who among the following has recently released the “Internet in India” report 2022?
Internet and Mobile Association of India
Ans. Internet and Mobile Association of India - The Internet and Mobile Association of India has recently released the "Internet in India" report 2022. According to which, around 346 million Indians do online transactions including digital payments and e-commerce.
6. Which of the following has recently declared healthy environment as "Human Right"?
United Nations General Assembly
Ans. United Nations General Assembly The United Nations General Assembly has recently declared a healthy environment a "human right". Which recognizes a healthy environment as a human right. India has voted in favor of this proposal.
7. Which of the following ministry has signed the 100th contract for defense innovation under the iDEX initiative?
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Child Development
Ministry of Defence
Ans. Ministry of Defence The Ministry of Defense has recently signed the 100th contract for defense innovation under the IDEX initiative. Innovation for Defense Excellence (IDEX) is a flagship initiative of the Department of Defense Production and was launched to encourage start-ups and other such institutions involved in defense innovation.
8. David Trimble, former First Minister of Northern Ireland and the awardee of which award has passed away recently?
Nobel Peace Prize
None of these
Ans. Nobel Peace Prize
David Trimble, the former First Minister of Northern Ireland and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, has died recently. Trimble is also considered the architect of the quelling of bloody violence in Northern Ireland and the Good Friday Deal of 1998.
9. The Union Cabinet has recently approved the merger of Bharat Broadband Network Limited with?
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Ans. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited The Union Cabinet has recently approved the merger of Bharat Broadband Network Limited with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will work as the executive arm of the government and the property will be owned by the government.
10. Which of the following country has recently organized Han Kuang Military Exercise 2022?
Ans. Taiwan Taiwan recently concluded the first phase of the Han Kuang military exercise and its second phase has started on July 25, 2022. All branches of Taiwan's military are involved in this exercise.